Marae Trip

On the 21st of march our school went on a Marae trip.

We went to one of the teachers Marae called Hukanui Marae.

We had to get idea's for our taniwha at the Marae play for writing.

And we did sketching of a carving, pattern, a piece of nature, and whatever you want.

In the meeting house/ where the people who live at it sleep, they answered any questions we asked.

The Kapa Haka performed, and before we went into the meeting house we had morning tea.

Before school i got told that some of my friend's had to put their morning tea into my bag.




Comments

  1. l like the story it is very informative .But next time you should ad some more detail.
    I think that it would be fun. Kate and Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story, especially since I couldn't come to the Marae . Lots of information, but more detailed information could be needed. - Madylin, Kea Hub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Little Donkeys.